Wednesday, November 6th: After accommodation in the hotel, players will have a guided tour of city centre, after that will enjoy dinner all together, then back at the hotel for the night.
Thursday, November 7th
Florence: Art-crafts and re-use workshop
Activities to choose from:
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze: after the visit to the Florence Academy of Fine Arts players will participate in the workshop “Abiti di Rifiuti – Trash Fashion”, from landfill to the catwalk.
- Fondazione di Firenze per l’Artigianato Artistico: born on December 2001 from the cooperation of craftsmen, public Entities and cultural Institutions in order to establish a national and international reference point in Florence for experiencing artistic handicraft, the organization aims at safeguarding identities and skills of “know-how” in the third millennium as well as increasing the value and promoting the handicraft of art in its different technical, aesthetic, historical and innovative aspects.
After an introductive tour, the players will visit 3/4 workshops: wrought iron, cut glass, Florentine mosaic, decoration. Then they will choose to experience one of the following laboratories:
- Florentine marbled paper + bookbinding
- Weave baskets and baskets
- Ceramic (lathe and decoration)
Lunch all together in Florence